X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BM's Animal Advent Calendar 2016

Dec 1st:
    p
    Last edited by Greenleaves; 01-12-2016, 07:57 AM.
    sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
    -----------------------------------------------------------
    KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Super cute

Comment

Lovely start to the festive season.

And when your back stops aching,
      And your hands begin to harden.
      You will find yourself a partner,
      In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

AWE i like's them
        sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Lovely - although if my two are anything to go by, they must have tied their feet together in order to shoot that clip!!

Comment

Is the middle one stuffed!
            My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
            to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

I want the stripey one on the end please!
              http://mudandgluts.com - growing fruit and veg in suburbia

Comment

They've got tennis on the telly box and like me, the two in the middle don't like sport
                Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Just thought I would post last years advent calendar for any newbies:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...5-a_87609.html
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”

Comment

Dec 2nd:

Comment

Dec 3rd:

Comment

Cute pit-a-pat - that is either in slow motion, or ?8wk kittens are lightweights compared to their 5month counterparts. Who are thug, btw.

Strategic decision has been made here - no Christmas tree this year. As it is, I'm spending half my life ducking whirling dervishes, and the other half investigating what the kitties are up to when it is all suspiciously silent....

Comment

Dec 4th:

Comment

Any chance of a festive pig BM as I've just adopted one?
                            I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work. Thomas A. Edison

Outreach co-ordinator for the Gnome, Pixie and Fairy groups within the Nutters Club.

Comment

I can't find a xmas pig gif but if you find one pm me the link.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X