Do polytunnels ever go on sale?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do polytunnels ever go on sale?

Is it worth waiting for off season in the hope I might get a discount? or are they the same price all year?

The one I was watching on ebay has just been reduced by £30. I would have thought that like sheds they are a similar price year round.

Comment

Sheds do seem to have a slight sale around xmas time - march (or tiger sheds did at least)

Comment

Have a look round Christmas as purplekat said. I got my gh from thegreenhousepeople around then - about 50% cheaper with a 10% deposit & payment just before delivery which I could choose pretty much when I wanted it.
        Another happy Nutter...

Comment

I got my greenhouse this time of year - was a good price but the free base made it a very good deal.

was a Rion 8 x6 from keen gardener site at the time no one came near them on price plus a free base.

I would just decide on what you want and keep looking.

Comment

I got my Vitavia 8 x 8 greenhouse last year the sale lasted till the end of March, nearly a £100 cheaper than else where, at that time, plus a free base. When it arrived it also had a small double staging free as well!

Just google the size you want to see what the offers/sale prices are - that's all I did

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X