Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How's my Kale looking?

Hi,
    Well this year is a bit odd for me as the stuff I usually have trouble growing are going pretty well so far.
    So I planted a load of kale and it is growing pretty well at the moment.

I was wondering.

Are they actually doing ok?

And can I do anything with them at the moment or should I leave them a bit longer?

Thanks
    Attached Files
    sigpic

They look good, when you say can you do anything with them, do you mean eating them, or growing them on?
    He-Pep!

Comment

How many plants are there? It looks (but I can't tell for sure) like there are a lot of plants close together). If so then some thinning would be a good idea as they can grow quite big. Personally I only grow it as a winter veggie but you can eat it as soon as the leaves are big enough so I'd thin and eat

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Looks good enough to eat

Love me Kale!!

Comment

Thanks for the replies. Think I will pull one today and make room for the others.
          sigpic

Comment

I'm growing Kale for the first time this year, they're just little seedlings at the minute. Goo luck with them.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X