My little garden buddy

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My little garden buddy

Here is my daughter doing some bed time reading. She is a bit behind her age but clicking on to the whole planting seed and knowing food will be there at some point.
    She loves our gyo mags, especialy the seeds which I usually have to scramble for if she gets the packet open.

Attached Files
    If you want to view paradise
    Simply look around and view it.

Lovely to see lilluns taking an interest, especially when it is someone elses

As lovely as it is I am a little tired of hearing 'E? E? E? seed?' translated 'Mummy Mummy Mummy can we plant seed?'

How hold is she, btw?

Comment

She has just gone 3, I only wish she would talk. She understands but just doesnt talk.
      She loves being out in the garden mucning away at anything she can get her hands on. She is becoming more gental with plants and I prick out and she plants them in a bigger pot. Coming on canny

Comment

My oldest was 3 in Nov. and she went through a one to one bookstart course because of her speech and has been referred to a speech and language therapist and that is all up in the air due to being taken over by someone else. Although she has improved since starting preschool she is a long way off. She doesn't get the right number of syllables and a lot of the noises are from her throat which is like she is talking with an accent. It is hard, but there is no point worrying or comparing it will come eventually

Comment

Awwww, she looks so sweet . For sure, mummy's little 'helper' ???
          It's great to get them interested young, only wish mine gave a hoot about anything to do with growing ....
          If it ain't plugged in it ain't worth doin ....
          And that's just my DH!!!!!! ...
          ~~~ Gardening is medicine that does not need
          a prescription ... And with no limit on dosage.
          - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Lovely ! She will catch up in her own way.

SusieG ..yep my OH too
            Northern England.

Comment

Also, my youngest ( 14 now ... where'd that go ...???!!!) when he first started school teachers were all mighty concerned, thought he may even be dyslexic, couldn't even spell his name .....
              Now he's the class comedian, still rather lazy when it comes to homework, doesn't enjoy school and has chosen options ... Unfortunately, Xbox wasn't on the list!!!
              Don't despair, they all make it OK in the end
              - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Containergardener View Post
                Lovely ! She will catch up in her own way.

SusieG ..yep my OH too
                Lol Containergardener, he will occasionally venture out and help if I'm struggling with something physical, but I have to draw the map!!!
                - Author Unknown ~~~

Comment

Originally posted by SusieG View Post
                  Lol Containergardener, he will occasionally venture out and help if I'm struggling with something physical, but I have to draw the map!!!
                  Are they twins ?
                  I get a visit if needs help with something.
                  Northern England.

Comment

Our Son was slow in speaking and when he did start he would say "garden Back". He was refered to a speach therapist. Cut a long story short, we were told he would always be a bit behind the other kids. Left secondary school with 11 GCSE's all A*.
                    Did his A levels and got a degree (hons) and speaks French, German, Russian and Dutch fluently.

Comment

Awwww what a little sweetie, she will talk in her own good time and then you will be having fab chats about seeds and seedlings xx

Comment

Silly suggestion here, friends of ours were worried because their daughter wasn't progressing as much as they thought, have you had her hearing checked?

Our friends little girl has a slight hearing problem and now that it's diagnosed she is thriving x

Comment

Enjoy the peace Ev's cos once she starts there'll be no stopping her..............anyways, I'm diggin' the nail varnish............
                          sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                          --------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                          -------------------------------------------------------------------
                          Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                          -----------------------------------------------------------
                          KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by SaraJH View Post
                            Silly suggestion here, friends of ours were worried because their daughter wasn't progressing as much as they thought, have you had her hearing checked?

Our friends little girl has a slight hearing problem and now that it's diagnosed she is thriving x

Yeah she was in the week before last getting grommets in, tonsils & adenoids removed.
                            She is not silent an kickes off every now and then so I see her feelings etc. They thought she might be deaf due to all the wax build up too.

She is under S&L but keeps getting mucked around, mind you the middle kid tells me she talks to her and she interprets when she wants a lolly or ice cream

Comment

Your little garden buddy looks Gawjus.
                              Same bed head hair as my GG
                              It will all come eventually
                              Nannys make memories

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse