• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatback #12

Welcome to a new chapter of the Chat thread
    Previous thread ;-
    http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...1-a_87840.html
    Last edited by veggiechicken; 09-04-2016, 08:38 AM.

Mornin n'all n'all

Early start..lots of stuff to try and help arrange from afar.
    MIL clearly not going home for a while

And work stuff to carry on sorting out for us at this end.

Hope everyone has a lovely weekend
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

I'm a Busy bee today too
      House full tonight, start of OH 50th Birthday celebrations, he's just walking out the door in his cycling get up will have a few hours to myself to get some stuff cooked.

Comment

Morning all
        It's a bit of a chilly start this morning. There's a light sprinkling of snow on the mountain behind the house. Hopefully sorting compost bin out today, planting thing and re potting things.
        Hope your first party of many goes well scarlet.
        Have a good day everyone

Comment

Is today his actual burpday Scarlet?
          Hope you have a fantastic time ...sounds like you are being adrenaline driven too!

Comment

Oh...any chance of seeing his cake before it gets eaten?

Comment

Morning all Bit on the gloomy side here weather-wise. About to nudge Himself to make a cup of tea. Hope your arranging goes well Nicos and your party's a success Scarlet
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Morning all. Back from Vegas and looking forward to seeing what you've all been up to!

Meanwhile, here's a pic of spring in the Bellagio conservatory...

Attached Files
                My gardening blog: In Spades, last update 30th April 2018.
                Chrysanthemum notes page here.

Comment

Welcome back handsome!
                  Hope you had a great time?

What a beautiful conservatory!

Comment

Morning all,

The sun is out and the wind has stopped going out for a stroll around a little park which has rescue animals everywhere, its awesome, chickens and peacocks walking freely trying to steal your lunch!! i will try and get some photos.

Have a nice day
                    I grow 70% for us and 30% for the snails, then the neighbours eats them

sigpic

Comment

Morning everyone. A glorious morning here Blue skies and sunshine. I am procrastinating, but I am going to have to make a start.
                      So, get showered and dressed. Strip the bed, do the laundry. Visit FiL with his food parcel, deliver at arm's length - he has shingles, poor man, and selfishly I DON'T want them. So he is staying at arm's length for a bit.

Then I think I will clear out the greenhouse, wash all the glass down and plant a few more seeds. We had rain overnight so I think it will still be too wet to do anything meaningful in the garden. I tried to fork over a bed at the plot yesterday but it was too claggy. So after some sunshine today and good weather forecast for tomorrow, Sunday will be allotment day

Then, once I have done all of that, I may go for a walk. My niece and I are walking the middle chunk of Hadrian's Wall in August, so I need to get into training!

Enjoy your Saturday.

Comment

Morning all'n'all from a bladdy cold Nestland, got down to 1c overnight but luckily everything is ok.It took forever to log onto the vine this morning. Hope you had a good time Martin & had plenty of wins. Have a great birthday Mr Scarlet. Have a good day everyone & wrap up well.

sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Morning from a damp, miserable Lincolnshire.

Greenhouse jobs to do after walking the dog and a tidy round the house.

Have a wonderful evening Scarlet, don't over do it, you want to be able to enjoy the evening yourself😀😉😉

Comment

Morning all

Great choice of tracks last night Hazel Thanks for the 'memory jog' on Carly Simon was that a very young Jeremy Clarkson on the drums ? if they made that same video today the backdrop of the shots on the ferry would look very different in comparison.
                            Who can resist a bit of foot-tapping to Showwaddywaddywaddywaddy, speaking of foot-tapping .........

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1X_3d9e25o
                            He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Morning all. Freezing cold here this morning. Temp showing 2deg and feeling like 1, with the snowflake showing up on the car barometer. Havn't seen that for a while so it will be a "wrap up well day" for the pitch and putt.
                              Have a good day all.

And when your back stops aching,
                              And your hands begin to harden.
                              You will find yourself a partner,
                              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...