X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatback #8 .....

The Chat Thread

The idea is of this thread is, that people can pop in when they have 5 minutes, put their feet up, have a little cuppa and a slice of cake (or a glass of something nice if the sun's over't' yard arm) and a bit of a natter.
    A place for the chat that doesn't really fit in What I Did Today, or doesn't warrant a whole new thread. Then every so often we'll clear the thread so it doesn't get too big & unwieldy.

The name for the thread isn't set in stone, so if anyone has a better idea, suggest away

Settle in and enjoy folks!
    Last edited by Nicos; 11-12-2014, 01:16 PM.
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

We've left the previous thread available for those wanting to catch up

Comment

Harumphhhhhh, I nip out to get some grain for the chooks & it's all changed
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Could have been worse BB! We could have all moved so you couldn't find us ..........

Comment

Oh the weather outside is frightful ... you know the rest, but it's not. We've no heating on here for the second day. I've just eaten my lunch, but it's not warmed me up. Better get on.
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Bad timing with the heating failure Flo.

Better now than in 2 weeks I suppose?

Comment

Originally posted by Florence Fennel View Post
              Oh the weather outside is frightful ... you know the rest, but it's not. We've no heating on here for the second day. I've just eaten my lunch, but it's not warmed me up. Better get on.
              Run up and down the stairs a few times, Flo, that'll warm you up. I find that this is an unintended consequence of when I have forgotten what I went upstairs for, then remember when I get back down again....

Comment

Back from town. Started to rain just as I was on my way home. Still really windy. I think I am going to have an afternoon reading before I make tea.
                Carrie

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                  I find that this is an unintended consequence of when I have forgotten what I went upstairs for, then remember when I get back down again....
                  That should be on the "You know when you are getting old" thread Haze.................
                  sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                  --------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                  -------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                  -----------------------------------------------------------
                  KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Originally posted by Bigmallly View Post
                    That should be on the "You know when you are getting old" thread Haze.................
                    I knew I was getting old today when I could t understand why the bl@@dy Hoover wouldn't pick up and kept throwing bits everywhere......it's a dyson upright, I'd taken the big cyclindrical thing off the front to empty and forgotten to replace it. OH is finding it difficult to look at me without laughing

Comment

That's classic, Scarlet. Funniest thing I've heard all day.
                      Its enough to put you off hoovering for life

Comment

What is a hoover?

Comment

Originally posted by Greenleaves View Post
                          What is a hoover?
                          Its a powered sweeping brush that lives under the stairs and is only let out when you get tired of picking bits up of the floor
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Something you give your Missus for Christmad - and she would be

Comment

If I did that ^^^^ I would be wearing it

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X