Botyris on grapevine

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Botyris on grapevine

On a lot of the bunches of grapes in one of my grapevines some of the grapes are rotting, having looked at varying pics on the internet I think it is botyris.

Has any one treated this successfully and could give me advice?

Thanks in advance.

Haven't tackled botrytis on grapes but on other plants for quick first aid spray with milk diluted 1 part milk to 10 parts water. Hope this helps
    Location ... Nottingham

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Bones View Post
      Haven't tackled botrytis on grapes but on other plants for quick first aid spray with milk diluted 1 part milk to 10 parts water. Hope this helps
      I'll give it a try. Thanks.

Comment

In the end I didn't try the milk as I was spraying the tomatoes underneath with aspirin solution (my potatoes already had blight)and decided to give them some of the same treatment.

Amazingly the tomatoes are still healthy and the grapes are now ripening with negligible losses since spraying.

I'm not saying that the aspirin has miraculous powers because it might be that at the same time the temperatures became more "English", or maybe I'd already contained it by removing all damaged fruit or maybe the vine was listening when I threatened it with being dug up if it didn't get it's act together but.............. it will continue to get the aspirin spray along with the toms.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X