chillies one is growing ones not?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chillies one is growing ones not?

Why do you think one is growing and one is not?
    They are both in the same place but different pots....

Thanks guys
    Jen
    Attached Files
    If you want to view paradise
    Simply look around and view it.

I have a strawberry plant like that, they all came from the same pack but one is stunted and is doing little compared to it's stablemates who are now producing large berries.

I think most things in life have 'weaklings' tbh, even plants.

Comment

this happens to me every year, some grow better than others.
      this is a few of mine. there are all different sizes even though they were started at the same time. i just put it down to some of the seeds being better than others in the packet?

Attached Files
      All my projects including my brewing adventures!

www.make-your-own.info

Comment

Im quite miffed as I started off with 15 now down to 2 and one isnt growing properly
        Ive put it in the lean to and gonna bring it out into the sun see if I can get it going. Is there any food I can give a chilli plant?
        If you want to view paradise
        Simply look around and view it.

Comment

That's just life! Some seeds are genetically programmed NOT to grow, or there is something wrong at the seed leaf stage meaning they cannot put down proper roots or start growing. Commercial growers would immediately discard any sickly seedling while we plant lovers go on coddling little yellow things that will never make it! Just throw it away and buy a new healthy chilli seedling!

I have grown around a dozen melon seedlings this year. Ten of them are already romping away in the greenhouse having been planted out, but I still have two stunted little things in pots. I have even tried to repot them in better compost, foliar fed them with a spray, and carefully watered them every day... even though I don't have any more space to plant them out!

So I guess I don't do what I advise you to do!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X