Strawberries

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Strawberries

The world has gone mad! I've been tidying up the strawberries in one of my raised bed. The stupid things are coming into flower - what's going to happen when the real winter comes? Shall I try to protect them cloches, straw etc or just let them get on with it? Anyone else's garden not gone to sleep for the winter too?

Sent from my iPad using Grow Your Own Forum

I haven't thrown my geraniums out yet, but will be needing that trough for other stuff next year, and they've tharted flowering again. My artichoke has three heads forming, my apple still has leaves on it's extremities, and my cardoon hasn't fully died back either. My garden is very confused

Comment

I have a rose about to bloom.
      photo album of my garden in my profile http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...my+garden.html

Comment

winter has still to arrive. When it does, that'll teach them to keep their heads down

Comment

My strawbs are the same, I tied them up couple of months ago, then they started to flower, cut those off and now loads of weeds again and flowers! Think we need a bit of frost.
          DottyR

Comment

Mine are doing the same, do I need to take the flowers off or just leave them to do their own thing? x

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X