X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chatback 7

The Chat Thread

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The idea is of this thread is, that people can pop in when they have 5 minutes, put their feet up, have a little cuppa and a slice of cake (or a glass of something nice if the sun's over't' yard arm) and a bit of a natter. A place for the chat that doesn't really fit in What I Did Today, or doesn't warrant a whole new thread. Then every so often (maybe daily, or weekly depending how quickly it grows ) we'll clear the thread so it doesn't get too big & unwieldy.

The name for the thread isn't set in stone, so if anyone has a better idea, suggest away

Settle in and enjoy folks!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

The thread will be cleared when it gets to around 1000 posts, with the last few posts carried over
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Evening All. Much the same outside here Bren, but very cosy and warm inside. Himself has had steroid injections in both feet this morning, so we're hoping he gets a full night of sleep. If he does, it will be the first one for a couple of years, so hope you'll all keep your fingers crossed.
    Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Hey Flo ........
      He who smiles in the face of adversity,has already decided who to blame

Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity

Comment

Originally posted by Glutton4...
        Rather you than me, Trip!

Coffee?
        Any brandy?
        I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives....

...utterly nutterly
        sigpic

Comment

Yes, please, if you're offering.......
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Sorry I can only provide port, home brew elderflower wine and homebrew pear cider... Wines great!
            Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup
              Evening all... Very frosty here this morning, but just wet and miserable now
              Not looking forward to my root canal treatment tomorrow either...still better to have it done I suppose...
              ermhh we'll be rooting for you

Comment

Hey Trip, remember to keep yer mouth closed if its frosty tomorrow...............Good gardening advice is.........never expose your roots to frost

All the best and.............keep smiling

Comment

Originally posted by Tripmeup
                  Any brandy?
                  I have a bottle of Napoleon Brandy in the cupboard I brought back from France so many years ago I can't remember the exact year - about 30 - I'll post a pic and you can help yourself
                  Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Poor you, Trip. But you will feel so much better when it is done.
                    I reckon a large glass of whatever you fancy is in order after that - preferably something warm as well as alcoholic - my current favourite is hot chocolate with a slug of brandy or cointreau.
                    Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

Originally posted by Sheneval
                      I have a bottle of Napoleon Brandy in the cupboard I brought back from France so many years ago I can't remember the exact year - about 30 - I'll post a pic and you can help yourself
                      I'd better practice my osmosis......
                      Jules

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple
                        Lol my laptop is still recovering from my last libation just before Xmas - there is still a damp patch on the screen...
                        Whooops - now what are the dogs getting up to?

Comment

My liver is still recovering from the BB cocktail on NY Eve. And several days afterwards....

Just found a bottle of cherry brandy. Mmmmm......very nice!
                          Jules

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple
                            I would have thought that Trip's knowledge of Kurt Vonnegut might help
                            Endeavour to have lived, so that when you die, even the undertaker will be sorry - Puddinghead Wilson's Diary

Nutter by Nature

Comment

Good Morning, pretty dismal here, dark and wet but a toasty 6 degrees. Have a good day
                              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X