Pumpkin & Courgette problem

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin & Courgette problem

I have several pumkin and courgette plants in 4" pots in the (unheated) greenhouse and the leaves are starting to turn brown at the edges. Can anyone give me some advice as to what might be causing this? And what I can do to stop it of course!!

Thanks
    Kermit aka Jade

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

sorry to hear your problem kermit.
    my courgettes and squash are in same pots in unheated greenhouse but are going great guns.
    not sure what your problem might be but im sure someone on the vine will have had a similar problem and will advise you shortly.

Comment

I have mine in 4 inch pots (cucs abd courgettes) in my shed (unheated) and although they are growing well the larger leaves have gone mottled and curled a bit...but the new growth looks ok.

I thought it may be the large drop in temperature over the last week or so??

have yours stopped growing?

Comment

Mine are currently producing new leaves. The ones ive planted out with bottle cloches are also producing new leaves too. Albeit a little slower. Would it be of benefit to remove the damaged leaves and allow the plant to put its energy into the new growth?

Comment

Thanks for the advice! They seem to be growing fine, perhaps it's just the drop in temp over the last week (as suggested by Grovsey)

will keep a colse eye and remove the leaves if necessary!!
          Kermit aka Jade

Knowledge is knowing a tomato is a fruit; Wisdom is not putting it in a fruit salad

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X