Collapse

This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: 'RESTINA' Cucumber seeds - will give tendersweet sweet corn in exchange

Hi Seed-Swappers,

I was too late this year to get 'Restina' Cucumber Seeds from our local branch of Lidl (St Leonards-on-Sea) as they have now sold out. I plant this cucumber variety outdoors every year so am now looking for seeds of this.

In exchange for a packet of 'RESTINA' cucumber seeds, I will post two packets of SWIFT F1 (a tendersweet sweetcorn) to you. Or, alternatively, I will post one packet of Swift F1 for a few seeds (6 or more) of Restina.

These sweet corn seeds are new, purchased from DT Brown Seeds in March, but now we don't have room for any blocks of sweet corn, as our small veg patch is now fully planted.

Many thanks in advance for replies.
    Mike

Originally posted by GardeningMike View Post
    Hi Seed-Swappers,

I was too late this year to get 'Restina' Cucumber Seeds from our local branch of Lidl (St Leonards-on-Sea) as they have now sold out. I plant this cucumber variety outdoors every year so am now looking for seeds of this. Mike
    Hi Mike, I have dug out some of these seeds for you. I'll PM you for your address.
    Whether you think you can or whether you think you can't, you are probably right.
    Edited: for typo, thakns VC

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X