Oops... squashes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oops... squashes

I got muddled at planting time and had to plant out from memory as my cardboard labels had, of course, disintegrated. Well it would seem that my pumpkin is a green courgette. I like courgette, but I have other courgettes, and my other pumpkin, or what I thought was a pumpkin, anyway, withered and died.

Fortunately one of my butternut squashes is not like the others, so I suspect that might in fact be a pumpkin... I just hope the BN I gave to my fellow plotters were in fact BN's...

D'oh...

That'll teach you to use plastic labels and a permanent marker, won't it?

Comment

I'd like to say yes...

Comment

Labels and PENCIL! I've used a permanent marker on mine and Its faded off! I could tell you what I grew last year! LOL
        http://meandtwoveg.blogspot.com

Comment

I use pencil on plastic too. It takes longer to get it off to reuse the label, but that shows it really works!
          Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Florence, I to use pencil on plastic and struggled to clean my labels until I was rescued by the wife.

She gave me something called Doktor Power Magic Eraser. Now I throw them in a bowl of warm water quick wipe with the pad all done, might be worth a look at.

Colin
            Potty by name Potty by nature.

By appointment of VeggieChicken Member of the Nutters club.

We hang petty thieves and appoint great ones to public office.

Aesop 620BC-560BC

sigpic

Comment

i use plastic milk bottles cut up with a cd writing pen. Nothings disappeared yet, in fact, they're still working form last year.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X