Cherry Toms, Coriander, Basil offered

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cherry Toms, Coriander, Basil offered

Its the free Gardener's World trial seeds. After complaining I hadn't had any, I've now got four packs all the same. First 3 to PM me with their address can have the spares (no SAE required).

Please note: I won't split the pack up, so its all 3 seed packs or nothing, you can't just have the tomator or just the basil for instance. sorry.
    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 23-03-2007, 12:45 PM. Reason: to make myself a bit more clearer!
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Two sheds, I wouldn't mind a few cherry tom seeds. I can swap you if there are any seeds you are looking for. cheers.

Comment

No wonder nobody else has any, they've sent the whole lot to Two Sheds!!!!!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

My daughter recived her seeds this morning.Still no sign of mine!They did say last night on gardeners world 40,000 people applied!

Comment

I've got one pack left...PM me your address if you want them!
          All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

I expect I'm too late, but if you have any packets left.... please let me know! Thanks, Sharon

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X