Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On your birthday, 2 packs of complimentary vegetable seeds!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On your birthday, 2 packs of complimentary vegetable seeds!

Mike the Gardener Enterprises, LLC - Get on the Vegetable Gardening Birthday List!

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Thanks WW, just joined up. (just in time too for this year)
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Wonder what that's all about?

Based in New Jersey - I suspect it might be a ruse to get your address etc?

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post

Well I will be the first to report back if it's real I guess
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Hmmmm, that's what stopped me from signing up.
          Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            Well I will be the first to report back if it's real I guess
            What date did you put?

Comment

I wondered that too - am happy to sign up for things on web sites I know but have never heard of this lot so am not risking it for a few seeds. Good luck to those less cautious though

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

What date did you put?
                My birthday which is tomorrow. If they wanna nick my identity it won't get them far anyhoo as my credit is shot to bits anyway
                Happy Gardening,
                Shirley

Comment

Looking at the site I dont think its a scam, but instead a brilliant way to get his company free advertising! How many of us would normally look at a small seed supplier in the US? Yet with a small outlay he's got himself global advertising, targeted at those who may use his services! Good luck to him, and I hope it isnt a scam! lol
                  Blessings
                  Suzanne (aka Mrs Dobby)

'Garden naked - get some colour in your cheeks'!

The Dobby's Pumpkin Patch - an Allotment & Beekeeping blogspot!
                  Last updated 16th April - Video intro to our very messy allotment!
                  Dobby's Dog's - a Doggy Blog of pics n posts - RIP Bella gone but never forgotten xx
                  On Dark Ravens Wing - a pagan blog of musings and experiences

Comment

Oh don't get me wrong, I hope it's not a scam either but I'm not sure and don't want to risk it.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Signed up but will have to wait till next Jan before I know if it's a scam or not...........by which time I will have forgotten about it...........
                      sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                      --------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                      -------------------------------------------------------------------
                      Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                      -----------------------------------------------------------
                      KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

I think it's to get folks to sign up to this.

https://www.averagepersongardening.c...scriptions.php
                        sigpic“Gorillas are very intelligent, but they don't have to be as delicate as chimps -- they can just smash open the termite nest,”
                        --------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Official Member Of The Nutters Club - Rwanda Branch.
                        -------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Sent from my ZX Spectrum with no predictive text..........
                        -----------------------------------------------------------
                        KOYS - King Of Yellow Stickers..............

Comment

Be interesting to see if they send seeds to Blighty.
                          A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                            Be interesting to see if they send seeds to Blighty.
                            My thoughts exactly H.W, could prove to be rather expensive for them me thinks

Comment

I got an email yesterday wishing me a Happy Birthday and offering me half price signup to the seed club thingy. Looks like Bigmally is right.

I will let you all know if I get any seeds in the next couple weeks.
                              Happy Gardening,
                              Shirley

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X