Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blueberries From T&M?

Blueberry Full Season Collection - Thompson & Morgan

I was looking at getting a couple of blueberries for my allotment as we love them here!

Is this a good buy from Thompson and Morgan and use my £10 discount? I was thinking of the 1.5lt pots, but I dont really know much about growing them apart from they need ericaceous compost

x
    Scarecrow: Come along, Dorothy. You don't want any of *those* apples.
    Apple Tree: Are you hinting my apples aren't what they ought to be?
    Scarecrow: Oh, no. It's just that she doesn't like little green worms!

They are quite small plants (the 1.5lt) and although they say they will fruit after one year - I think its wishful thinking.
    I have mistakenly bought plants (not blueberries, I have to admit) from T&M before....never again!

The Dorset Blueberry Company These people are experts in blueberries, and their plants are very well prepared and looked after. They cost slightly more but, you gets what you pays for.
    Hope that helps

Comment

If you want them for the lottie I would rethink and go for the saskatoon instead. Haven't tried them yet as I have only just planted mine out. But they are supposed to taste exactly the same but don't need any special soil and grow to bigger plants producing more berries.D T Brown sells them under the name of Juneberry 'Smoke'.

Ian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X