Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Blueberries Online?

Hello all,

I've recently acquired a new bit of garden to plant things in, and one of my first wants is a couple of blueberry bushes. I had one that's been doing great for the past couple of years until this spring when it packed up and died on me. It's turned into a bit of an effort to prove I can keep a blueberry alive now - I've got to get a couple more and get them to live this time! Sooo... Where is the best place to order blueberries from online? I walked around B&Q and didn't see any, and there aren't any other garden centres near by, so it's got to be online ordering for me. Two or three bushes would be ideal, and I don't want to spend too much.
    Suttons have an offer on at the moment - three bushes for £16.95 (here's the link: Suttons)
    I think Mr Fothergills have a similar offer on. Just wondering if anyone has experience buying from these places and is it worth it? Am I likely to get three little twigs that might fruit in about ten years?
    Can anyone recommend somewhere better to buy from?
    Thanks for all the help!

I got most of what i grow from Wilkinsons including my Blueberry plants. They fruited the following year and are doing well.

I have ordered stuff online before and been less than impressed so now if i need anything i google them to see what other customers thought and take it from there. Most places will replace anything that didnt arrive in a good condition though. I hate paying for anything so tend to buy stuff half dead for 10p and nurture it back to life lol

My Blueberry, grapes, goosberry etc all came from Wilkinsons and are all thriving, check my blog. I got all mine early in the season when they look like a dead stick but they soon come to life. My grape vines are now 3 years old and this is the second year of grapes.
    Last edited by Bountyhunter; 21-07-2010, 02:23 PM.
    http://sara-howdoesyourgardengrow.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
    Working...
    X