• Show
Clear All

• Pumpkin patch pics

Check out my pumpkin patch

Before(top patch)

Now

Showoff!
    My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
    to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Nothing wrong with being a little proud of actually managing to grow stuff. I have 2 Giant ones taking shape to rival yours. How's your doing?

Comment

Originally posted by haza1981 View Post
        Nothing wrong with being a little proud of actually managing to grow stuff. I have 2 Giant ones taking shape to rival yours. How's your doing?
        I had one fruit on and I snapped it off trying to get it to grow in the right direction!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Oh no! hope it recovers ok and gives you another one at least. One of us needs to have a giant pumpkin this year!!!

Comment

Crickey! Mine have gone in where the overwintering onions came out. They are, um, not that well advanced! Though they are flowering. Well done.
            Garden Grower
            Twitter: @JacobMHowe

Comment

Whereabouts in the country are you Haza? It's not on your profile, are you near Snadge? They look brilliant. My pumpkins are just forming. I have four plants and desperately need 3 giant pumpkins for my granddaughters at Halloween. Not to replace the children you understand, but for lanterns!
              Granny on the Game in Sheffield

Comment

Oh my word, and there was me proud of my one that's at about grapefruit size ! I need mine to pull their socks up and start producing as I have 2 DCs so need at least 2 plus one spare in case the dog eats it like she did last year.

Comment

I'm up in bonny Newcastle, here's an update

Comment

Looks good Mate!!

Binley really does Know best!
                    G4-Meteorological mastermind! Stone/String it's all covered!
                    Jeanied- Makes your day complete!!
                    PB- Masteress of Pumpkins!

I Don't Know who Dave is...But he's one cool Dude!
                    I Once was a Tuber but with a little practice!!

Comment

I'd had a few seeds of Crown Prince from GN here - didn't think anything of putting two plants in a sqfoot bed, think it's 10 foot long by ~3 foot wide. They've gone around the bed twice, one is growing towards my greenhouse (another 10 foot away from the bed), and theother is grown up through a load of PSB. Last time I measured both vines were around 6m long... This weekend I'd estimate they've grown at least another 2 foot each. I chopped off all the growing tips, as it's getting a bit rediculous now Before planting I'd dug in a load of chicken poo and MPC, and i mean a load. Next year, I'll go a bit easier on the manure to see if that's what's done it

Looking forward to it turning bluey, it's still greenish at the mo. i think I need a bed like yours though, I didn't realise how large they grew!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X