My Pak Choi Rubi

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Pak Choi Rubi

Just show you guys my Pak Choi Rubi that I just picked from the lotty greenhouse - it is 250g, I am really pleased.

Nice - you should enter that in the competition! Mine was looking that like, then practically overnight it bolted. Still tasty though

Comment

Thanks, I might. Yep, if it just bolted then it tastes just as good. Some Chinese varieties are specially grown for their tasty flowering stalks.

Comment

hmm, didn't eat the flowering stalks - just the leaves... it was nice anyway!

Comment

Noooooo!!!!!!!!!!! Stalk is the best part as long as the flowering buds are not open. You must try the next time.

Comment

I'll give it a whirl tonight 8)

Comment

very nice! Mine have bolted too...but at least they grew this year!!!!
              Impossible is not a fact its an opinion...
              Impossible is not a decleration its a dare...
              Impossible is potential......

www.danmonaghan.co.uk

Comment

That looks great.

The few that I tried to grow last year were tiny and bolted. I grew them in pots though which I think were far too small.

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

Excellent quality/healthy looking veg - if converting to great taste - top marks!

Well done.

Comment

Thanks guys. It tastes great.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X