Mount Everest Strawberries not growing

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mount Everest Strawberries not growing

I bought and planted some Mount Everest Strawberries 2 months ago (they are a climbing variety) but they have hardly grown at all since! Has anyone else tried this variety with any success? Any other tips to get them started?!

Thanks,

Ben

I guess nobody here has grown any since you didn't get a reply.

The Ideal World shopping channel have these for free at the minute, you just pay £4.99 p+p for 8 runners.

Not sure if they are worth paying £4.99 p+p for now, it may be too late in the year but they may be worth a gamble I suppose.

I can't get the page to link directly so have had to shorten the link.

8 Mount Everest Climbing Strawberry Runners - IdealWorld

Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.

Comment

Originally posted by BenLothair View Post
      I bought and planted some Mount Everest Strawberries 2 months ago (they are a climbing variety) but they have hardly grown at all since! Has anyone else tried this variety with any success? Any other tips to get them started?!

Thanks,

Ben
      Hi Ben,
      It took mine 2 months to start taking off i helped them with liquid fertilser especially for strawberries. At first they grew a runner and I tied this to a stake then it grew longer. I only brought them this year and they are now just starting to really fruit (taste delicious). Am currently trying to get info on what to do when the season ends???
      Geoff
      Last edited by noff22; 19-08-2010, 07:13 PM. Reason: forgot to give my name

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X