Courgettes/Squash/pumpkins - leggy?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Courgettes/Squash/pumpkins - leggy?

I sowed the yellow scallops that came with the mag, along with the courgettes, and some crown prince I got off GN (ta )

All were sown in a prop, unheated room - very light and airy (until I had guests over, that turned the rad on and heated them room up :/).

Anyway, one of my crown prince is quite stumpy, big fat leaves, looks great (twisted a bit, but figure this is ok). Next one is taller than it - only just getting its frist true leaf (the other has two). My yellow scallops are tall - prob 5/6 inches, just getting their first true leafs - is this normal? It's the 2nd lot I have sown and they both have come up like this.

If I continue to grow them on, could this adversely affect it fruiting? Should I bin them, and re-sow? I don't have anymore CP, or YS - but have bags of courgettes left, so I think I'm good with the 1 left over CP (fingers crossed) but would rather healthy plants and fruit over something that's just gonna grow tall, suck up my resources and die

Hi
    My yellow scallops are about the same height. Do they perhaps need potting on?
    AKA Angie

Comment

No roots showing as of yet (out the bottom)... May do anyway to give it a bit more stability. Ta

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X