Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Growing asparagus in containers

Hi,

I'm going to try and grow asparagus in containers (I know this isn't recommended but i'm going to try anyway). I would just like to know whats the minimum size pot I would need in terms of depth and width.

If anyone could let me know or has experience growing asparagus in pots that would be great

Many thanks

....I'm going to direct you to the really excellent search feature .(Here's to you TS).....on the task bar above. We've discussed this.

I would say that bigger is best with pots... to try and give constantly enough food and water...definitely soil based compost too.

Comment

Hello

I asked this question myself a few weeks ago and this is a link to the thread:

http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ots_46173.html

Hope that works. I got some excellent answers but I got sidetracked and havent come back to it. As this is my first year of growing and dont have much space I have decided to stick with easier things to grow and which I can hopefully harvest this year...but that said I would be really interested to know how you get on....(though I guess it will be some time before you see results...)

Good luck.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X