This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peas & French Beans for SAE

Now it's the turn of the bean and pea sort out.

These are all heritage varieties and the seed can all be happily saved to grow and distribute to others next year. I'll send them in packs with about 2 dozen in each, and I have a number of packs of each.

Rather a large selection here - feel free to pick as many as you want.

Peas - all climbing
    Stephens
    Pea Bean
    Ne Plus Ultra
    Gladstone
    Lancashire Lad
    Robinson
    Newick

French beans - climbing
    Polish
    Blauhilde
    Hunter

French beans - dwarf
    tendergreen

If you are interested in any of the above, please pm me with which packet(s) of seeds you would like, then I'll pm my address to you for you to send your large letter SAE - on which you should include a note of your vine name and requested seeds on the envelope, so you don't confuse my pea brain.

Have pm'd you as requested. Hope you are not too snowbound.

Comment

MUST RESIST MORE PEAS, MUST RESIST MORE PEAS..............

You have a lovely selection of some really good types but I need to get a handle on the ones I already have before I start growing anymore as it's hard enough telling which varieties are which for saving as it is! Thanks for the offer though

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
        MUST RESIST MORE PEAS, MUST RESIST MORE PEAS..............

You have a lovely selection of some really good types but I need to get a handle on the ones I already have before I start growing anymore as it's hard enough telling which varieties are which for saving as it is! Thanks for the offer though
        Ah, but Lancashire Lad & Stephens are both purple podded - easy to tell them apart.....

Let me know if you'd like any!

Comment

If you have any seeds left, I would be interested. I have pm'ed you.

Liz

Comment

Hazel, have pm'd you

Comment

Hi Hazel have pm'd you
              Many thanks
              Donna
              http://newshoots.weebly.com/

https://www.facebook.com/pages/New-S...785438?fref=ts

Comment

Hi Hazel!
                Another PM from me too.
                Thanks
                Elizabeth

Comment

oh I posted on the wrong thread, serves me right for multi-tasking. Sorry about that
                  Last edited by Lavenderblue; 16-01-2010, 01:53 PM.
                  We plant the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed - Neil, The Young Ones

http://countersthorpeallotment.blogspot.com/
                  Updated 21st July - please take a look

Comment

Hi Hazel, have only just joined the GYO site after googling 'Lancashire Lad Pea'. I'm probably far too late, but if you have ANY spare seed left.............

I'm only on Tamworth Rd and have friends in Tower Rd **** and ******, so I could collect from the allotment if that's easier? I'm hoping to get to Ryton's Potato Day on the 31st, so if you want anything bringing back?
                    Best wishes,
                    Rosemary and Dave
                    Last edited by zazen999; 16-01-2010, 09:15 PM. Reason: removed email and phone number and names

Comment

Originally posted by Hazel at the Hill View Post
                      Ah, but Lancashire Lad & Stephens are both purple podded - easy to tell them apart.....

Let me know if you'd like any!
                      oh no!.......i was going to resist....i was, but have always wanted to try a ppp....pm'ing now!
                      is there any difference in flavour between the two....i dont need 2 varieties......do i?!
                      Finding Home

Comment

Originally posted by Torreya View Post
                        Hi Hazel, have only just joined the GYO site after googling 'Lancashire Lad Pea'. I'm probably far too late, but if you have ANY spare seed left.............
                        If you pm me what no. Tamworth Rd, I'll pop a little pack through your letter box on the way to the Hill tomorrow.

I'll be going to Ryton at the end of the month too - but thank you for the offer.
                        Last edited by zazen999; 16-01-2010, 09:16 PM.

Comment

Re: to-morrow a.m.

Hi Hazel, thanks v. much!! We haven't got a number, we are at *** 3rd gate on the left after *** Rd. traffic lights going to Tamworth
                          Rosemary
                          Last edited by zazen999; 16-01-2010, 09:16 PM. Reason: removed address

Comment

Yep, I know it - I'll drop some in to you.

Comment

Have sent a PM
                              Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X