Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rhubarb seeds wanted

hi all im new to the site tonight.
    i would love to get some Rhubarb seeds to try to gown them as i love Rhubarb in a crable.

i can pay for p+p costs by sending a sae

i also have swaps ie veg and flowers seeds but have not had time to go thought them yet.
    but if you have some Rhubarb seeds and let me know what you looking for i will see if i have them for you.

i hope i can get some and help other pepole on the site at the same time thanks

One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until that day, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Hi

We often get people asking for seeds on their first post, and we ask that you please list the seeds that you are offering, so that people know before they contact you.

If you could do that, it would be great. Thanks in advance.

And welcome to the Vine.

Comment

hi there thanks for saying hi to me.
      i know i do have some tommoat seeds of top of my head but i do have lots of other seeds too.
      but its 12.07 at night and i have all my seeds in my shed lol
      when i get time i will dig them out and see what i have

One day, I shall come back. Yes, I shall come back. Until that day, there must be no regrets, no tears, no anxieties. Just go forward in all your beliefs, and prove to me that I am not mistaken in mine.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X