Runner beans 20p - B&Q Ipswich

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runner beans 20p - B&Q Ipswich

Went in to B&Q on Ransomes Euro Park yesterday and they had runner beans for 20p each, not sre if they will have any on display today but maybe worth a look.
    Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Seems they have a bit of a sale on at the moment.
    My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Went into our local B&Q didn't think much of the veg sale - it was cheap at 60p-£1 for things like cabbage seedlings, broccoli, peas beans, and the like, but they were so leggy and weedy looking I didn't think they'd stand a chance out in an open garden.

I did get a bargain though, a pack of 12 shallots, 50p! Reduced from £1.98. They had a few varieties.

Comment

I've seen these, but they are generally 3/4s dead.

Comment

I got 8 bizzy lizzy's for £1.50, a few dead in one and a few dead in the other but I thought it was a bargain nonetheless.
          Follow my garden and chilli growing project... @impatientgrower

Comment

They had cabbage plants last week for 20p but I didnt buy any they looked too past it. I asked one of the staff to help me with my compost and he had been in the gardening business for 45 years ( his own ) and he tried to convince me NOT to buy peat free compost as the other is far superior.
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X