Baby Chillies

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby Chillies

Today I have 2 baby chillies on my 1st grown from seed chilli plant. Yay! Might have to pick 1 to munch on, just to test it you understand, although its barely the size of my thumb nail

and a question:

I have several pepper/chilli plants but i'm unsure which some are as some got culled and they all got mixed up, I can tell some are definately chillies because they have babies on them, but how do i tell which are definately peppers? Will it be the ones with paler green leaves?
    Last edited by newbielou; 15-06-2009, 09:07 AM. Reason: Remembered I have a question to ask...doh!!!

It's a great feeling isn't it?

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any general way to tell between Chilli & sweet pepper plants that haven't fruited. If mine weren't labelled then I think the only ones I would know for sure would be my pair of Peruvian Purples as they have such distinctly coloured leaves. Do you know what varieties you started with?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Hi, yes its a great feeling, i'm just so impatient to try before they're fully grown lol.

I know some were yolo peppers, but I cant find the name of the others. I'll just have to try and be patient (not that easy) I have a sneaking suspicion I may have culled the peppers and kept the chillies instead of keeping a mixture of both lol, such a shame i got all the labels mixed up (damn cat!) lesson learnt for next year...

Thanks for your help

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X