Crown prince squash and asparagus

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Crown prince squash and asparagus

Hi I have 6 Crown Prince Squash seeds and around 30 Connover's Colossal seeds on offer. The Crown Prince Squash seeds have germinated in a week, fingers crossed for the asparagus. Well everythng crossed for everything basically.
    A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

What seeds are you looking for dominic10?

Comment

Hi - I could do with some Kale if possible Thanks
      A weed is a plant that has mastered every survival skill except for learning how to grow in rows

Comment

Make a list of a few things you're after d, I have loads of different bits and pieces in my seed box but no Kale.

Comment

Hi, Have sent you a pm

Comment

Would love a couple of Crown Prince to try but dont have any Kale to swap - but I do have loads of other stuff, are you looking for anything else?

Comment

Got kale

Hi, I have some kales seeds doing nicely would like some Canovers Collossal as am a bit worried about present crop as have Asparagus Beetle aaargh!
              New to the site - should I send u stamp addressed envelope? Are the asparagus seeds this years?

Comment

Hi I'm fairly new too. The Asparagus seeds are new this year and I've just planted mine up. I think the thing to do is to swap - I send the Asparagus and you send me the Kale.
                Last edited by zazen999; 02-06-2009, 01:23 PM.

Comment

doninic10, I've removed your address.

If you and spectrawax send each other a private message, you can send each other your swaps.

Click on the other's name, and select, send x a Private Message

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X