Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Loads of leeks spare - any good to anyone?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loads of leeks spare - any good to anyone?

Hi all,

My lovely parents (who are thrilled that I'm taking up the GYO habit!) have given me a load of leeks which are ready for planting out. Having planted up best part of a hundred, there must still be over 100 left and they don't want them back as they have no space either!

I need to replace a few the cats have sat on but would anyone locally be able to make use of them? I'm in Arborfield near Reading and I'm sure there's a few grapes local to me.

PM me if you are interested, otherwise it's Freecycle and all those no show to contend with!

Thanks
    Kate

Hi know that Amanda1 was looking for leeks. See thread below yours about do I need to sow leeks again.
    AKA Angie

Comment

Thanks Selfraising, have sent her a PM.

Comment

I've sent you a message re the leeks, thank you for letting me know. Miffy
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Thank you to Kate who has kindly donated leeks for transplanting and thanks to selfraising for thinking of me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X