Where can I buy a lime tree?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I buy a lime tree?

I have a small garden in Egypt and would like to buy a miniature lime tree. They are not on sale in Egypt and my searches have proved fruitless, if you pardon the pun.

Why not buy a lime and germinate the seed?
    Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

Hi and welcome to the vine. Good luck with your lime tree search - sorry but I can't help with suppliers in Egypt - Capsid might just have the best suggestion there for you.
      Happy Gardening,
      Shirley

Comment

Try this: THE CITRUS CENTRE UK NURSERY

I'd suggets you check about importing plant material into Egypt first though. You don't want to get into trouble with Customs there!!

Comment

There are a lot of sites you can get them from in the Uk but I doubt many of them would ship to you which doesn't help much, sorry.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

A lot of commercial limes are seedless. Thats why I collect loads of seeds and offer them to vine members who want them.
            Evie, if you are sold seedless limes in Egypt let me know and I will send you some seeds.
            Bob Leponge
            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X