Where to buy fruit bushes blueberries etc

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where to buy fruit bushes blueberries etc

Hi all we are wanting to get some blueberries,redcurrants,gooseberries etc and just wondered if there is a good reliable cheap place to order them from online?
    Many thanks Andy

lidls had a load in cheap a week or so ago, ours still had some left today, so might be worth a look, at £2.49 for 3 plants, sorry dunno about online, other than ebay.
    Last edited by lynda66; 17-11-2008, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Andy, where are you? I can't see your location, but if you were near me, you could have my goosegog and redcurrant cuttings.

Online, there's a lot of choice. Here's one: Quality Gooseberry Bushes Mail Order, Container Grown Bushs Available Now
      All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

We didn't have any fruit bushes i Lidls last time I checked , but went to Dobbies yesterday and they had 2 soft fruit bushes for £10 (cheapest I've found up here), although you got about 4 canes in one pot for the raspberries I was looking at.
        http://jenegademaster.blogspot.com/

Comment

Ken Muir are good. Where are you in the country? There may be places nearby so you can save postage?

Comment

Hi all thanks for the replies and kind offer two sheds we would have loved to have your cuttings how frustrating! but I am in York north yorks we have just managed to get some extra space next to our plot and Linda wants it for fruit bushes, one question when do you plant blueberries gooseberries etc?
            Last edited by andy armitage; 17-11-2008, 03:58 PM.

Comment

they usually go in in autumn, i planted some a week or so ago, and they are all just starting to sprout ...... had a look on ebay last night, and theres loads of raspberries and other stuff (was only looking for raspberries) but they arent particularly dear, so might be worth a look

Comment

My local B&Q garden centre have 3 for £10 on fruit bushes - including all those you have said you are after. May be worth a look in your local one.
                Jane,
                keen but (slightly less) clueless
                http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X