Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My potted pumpkin

Hiiii all ooh im so chuffed.

I grew a pumpkin in a big pot (roughly 40cm diameter) and planted in about june, I harvested it for halloween today! It isnt huge but its pretty big considering! I'm so proud, i feel like a proud mother or something (is that silly? haha)

Thought I'd post a pic for you all, it can be done!

Has anyone grown a pumpkin in a pot before?

xxx
    Attached Files
    "You never really understand a person until you look at things from their point of view, until you step into their skin and walk around in it" - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

A lovely pumpkin - have a great Halloween
    http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

What lovely wee thing

We've eaten all our pumpkins, so we're off to the farm shop to get more for Halloween
      Warning: I have a dangerous tendency to act like I know what I'm talking about.

Comment

It was lovely but my mum accidentally dropped it today and it split into 3 i was so sad! but at least i got my seeds from it (y)
        "You never really understand a person until you look at things from their point of view, until you step into their skin and walk around in it" - Atticus Finch, To Kill A Mockingbird

Comment

Oh no! Maybe you could staple it back together for that Frankenstein-halloween-pumpkin look!

Comment

Hope you told your mum off for being clumsy!! It looked a lovely one too, better than my hail-battered thing that we're going to transform on Thursday
            My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

theres always pumpkin soup
              The love of gardening is a seed once sown never dies ...

Comment

Try pumpkin and ginger jam, it is heavenly, especially as a marmalade substitute on toast.

Ian

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X