offered: unusual French beans

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• offered: unusual French beans

offered: a small variety of unusual & heritage French bean seeds.

I have put some in the 2 seed parcels I sent out, but I realise that not everyone will get their hands on some.

Seeds include: dwarf white kidney bean, dwarf red kidney (Canadian Wonder); Serbian bean (climber); Cherokee Trail of Tears (climber); Tiger bean (climber). You'll get a little of each.

SAE appreciated: you'll need a Large Letter stamp (42p) as the seeds are bulky. PM me for my address.

Sowing info:
    sow in April. Soak overnight in cold water to kickstart germination. Sow into pots to start them off indoors, and plant outside after all risk of frost, remembering to harden off for 10-14 days first.
    Last edited by Two_Sheds; 16-09-2008, 04:21 PM.
    All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

have pm you

louise
    a novice gardender wanting all the help and tips and techniques for my garden and hopefully my soon to be allotment

Comment

Hi Two Sheds!

I have sent you a pm as well! Its great to know that you want to leave a footprint on this world, a green footprint, not a carbon one!

xx Jan
      Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Don't know about the others but the Trail of Tears ones are absolutley fab - have had loads of them this year and will defo be growing them again next year. I had 100% germination in root trainers in a cold greenhouse in April so they're not difficult. Never soaked them overnight but suppose it doesn't do any harm.
        Last edited by Alison; 18-09-2008, 11:33 AM.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X