Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CURE ALL! Ayurvedic Wild Indian Basil

Ayurvedic Wild Indian Basil (Ocimum Basilicum) TULSI
    Apart from its religious significance it is of great medicinal significance, and is a prime herb in Ayurvedic treatment. Marked by its strong aroma and a stringent taste, tusli is a kind of elixir of life as it promotes longevity. The plant's extracts can be used to prevent and cure many illnesses and common ailments like common cold, headaches, stomach disorders, inflammation, heart disease, various forms of poisoning and malaria.

If somebody out there fancies growing something very different then I have a few seeds left. They germinated ok and needed plenty of heat to start them off. You'll be able to make your own cure all tea (see above)! I never find any of the basil's a push over when it comes to germinating them.
    If there are any Hindu's out there then you will know how very holy this basil is.

PM me and I will give my address to send an SAE to.

I'd be amazed if it can cure the common cold or malaria.
    Last edited by Capsid; 20-07-2008, 12:42 PM.
    Mark

Vegetable Kingdom blog

Comment

Or my leukaemia or the gout asthma and the rest of the crap that goes with it.
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Sorry, I just had to add the blurb I found on the tea they make with this basil as it sounded so impressive. Do take it all with a healthy pinch of salt.
        From what I have read about Ayurvedic medicine they think they can cure everything going!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X