Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Runner & French Beans...

Hi,

I have been away for quite a while and the person looking after my plot has done a great job but he never had time to plant out the runner & french beans - I can't blame him really (100)!

I hope it is not too late to put them out. They are around 9" high in plastic pots so can I still put them out?

Thanks.
    All vehicles now running 100% biodiesel...
    For a cleaner, greener future!

oh why not
    i planted cfb and runners last week and they seem settled
    this will be a battle from the heart
    cymru am byth

Comment

If they've grown to 9 inch it seems a shame not to plant them.
      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

My (Enorma) Runners and (Cobra) French beans have not been in long and are doing fine. In fact I read on the packet of my Dwarf French Beans that you can sow up to June. So I have started another batch off to give continuity.
        Harry

Comment

I put my last crop of Runner and Dwarf Bean seeds recently (last 2 weeks) and they seem to be doing fine so far (!). The Runners are reaching for the supports to start climbing and the Dwarf Bean leaves are looking healthy.

Comment

I had some like that, they were left in the mini greenhouse and forgotten about as I'd filled up all the space I had.

When I eventually found a place to plant them about two weeks ago they caught up with the established ones in the ground quickly and produced some of these fine specimens:

Last edited by dan1979; 29-06-2008, 06:30 PM.

Comment

I'm still planting out Frenchies ... got another dozen to put out on Wednesday. They've still got a good 4 months to crop.
              All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X