No announcement yet.

various paeony poppy gypsophilia goji berry brocc cauli pumpkin + other flowers

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• various paeony poppy gypsophilia goji berry brocc cauli pumpkin + other flowers

4 varieties,paeony poppy ..(sort of fluffy ones) pink bicolour, flemish antique eSeeds.com - Papaver paeoniflorum 'Flemish Antique' and swansdown Swansdown Poppy Seeds for Pagan Gardens from Alchemy Works

oh, and i have a few black seeds left too, Paghat's Garden: Papaver somniferum 'Black Cloud'

can sow september for early flowering

gypsophilia can be sown now for september flowering

also i have some organic goji berry seeds, on their way, i don't think i'll need 100 of them ..... apparently the seller planted 50 and they nearly all germinated

also have some all year round cauliflower, and autumn spear broccoli, and some hundredweight pumpkins (for giant pumpkins) can sow now

i also have some pink/purple asters, ipomoea purpurea mixed climbers, and tricolour mixed crysanthemums for planting next year, (all say can sow late may, so may be bit late for this year?)

i also have lots of veg seeds left, feel free to ask, i bought tons of everything, and really haven't the room

i would love to swap for some herbs, anything that i can plant and leave in the garden would be great oh, and some beetroot seeds would be good, pak choi, cos i've never heard of it, never mind eaten it, cut and come again lettuce, turnips, swedes ....... or anything weird wonderful and unusual .... especially black flowers oh, and maybe some lavender to encourage insects? i have only seen one bee and one ladybird all year

many thanks

Lynda xx
    Last edited by lynda66; 24-06-2008, 09:50 AM.

hi would lve some have sent you a pm

Comment

i would love the peony seeds if you still have them. i have beetroot - red and yellow, chop suey greens and pak choi i think. i love black flowers too. have a lovely chile black scabiosa. if it seeds we can both experiment with them!

Comment

I'll have anything to do with poppies please!
        I've got loads of seeds in the UK - I'll let you know what I have when I get back!
        I'll pm you with my address if you have any spare! cheers
        "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

yep still have some, i'm rationing them lol ..... once they have grown, you'll have hundreds

Comment

Originally posted by lynda66 View Post
            yep still have some, i'm rationing them lol ..... once they have grown, you'll have hundreds
            Brill...will pm you then- thanks!
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hi lynda ,sent you a pm.
              Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

sorry have got a bit behind, will get everything out today

Lynda xx

Comment

Hi Lynda, do you still have any gypsophilia? I'm getting married in Septmeber and I'd like to grow some flowers - however, being a bit disorganised, I don't have anything in the ground yet!! Swap you for some swede?

Dwell simply ~ love richly

Comment

yup still have lots left, poppies are mostly gone, but plenty of other stuff

pm sent

Lynda xx

Comment

Hi
                      I dont know if you have any of the black poppies, tricolour mixed crysanthemums and goji berry seeds left. Onion seeds and tomato seeds are of interest to.
                      I have the following to offer which are nearly all commercial seeds and not ones I have saved (only the purple fennel is saved and I know it is still viable because I sowed some earlier in the year):
                      insect loveing - purple fennel
                      sweet basil
                      thai basil
                      greek oregano
                      mixed oriental salad leaves
                      cress
                      white globe turnip seeds

Cheers
                      Sarah

Comment

definitely got crysanths goji berry and onion seeds think theres a small number of poppies left, i would like anything except the basil please, i'll pm you

Lynda xx

Comment

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE can you send me some Goji Berry seeds I have been searching every single post for one with these specific seeds in and i finially found one m so excited Will you send me some please? Write back & il PM you with my address Thank you soo much xx

I have got sweet pea seeds if you would like a swap? I have also got some runner bean seeds and some sweet pepper seeds! PM me and tell me what you would like Can also get my hands on some rosemary if you wanted it .. could send you some cuttings or seeds? You decide! xx If theres anything specific you would like i can have a look for you and see if i can send you any!!
                          Last edited by SeedFeed; 28-06-2008, 05:51 PM. Reason: Found seeds!!

Comment

seeds all sent now

just written new post so it's not as confusing

thanks for the seeds

Lynda xx

Comment

Got the seed's , great swapping with you .Many thank's.jo
                              Live long and prosper.

http://s177.photobucket.com/albums/w213/jojo333_photos/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X