Beefsteak and Alan Titchmarsh Organic Tomatoes

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beefsteak and Alan Titchmarsh Organic Tomatoes

My first year of growing in a greenhouse and I got carried away with toms. I had a few different varieties but unfortunately I forgot to label them when they were potted on.

Now they are big they fall into 2 distinct camps - dark green, bushy and very thick stems and lighter green, taller and thinner stems. Would I be correct in assuming that the thicker sturdier plant would be the beefsteak?

I hate to say this, but I've made the same mistake, now I havn't a clue which is which, but I think it won't be long now before we find out
    I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

me too !! I got lots of seeds and had them all labelled then mr mouse appeared in the shed and ate a lot of my baby plants (mostly beans) so i moved them but lost labels and it all got a bit confusing on the way, I have put about 16 plants in the ground on the allotment the first 6 or 7 are all looking tall and proud the next lot seem to be shorter and bushier so i sort of reckoned these would be cherry toms and as for the ones in the greenhouse who knows! the way i see it it will be a bi of a guessing game and a lovely surprise!!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X