Too late for courgettes?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Too late for courgettes?

Sorry to show my ignorance but I am still learning - am I too late to grow some courgettes???

No, they've very quick growers. Pop a couple of seeds in a 3" pot and they'll be through in a few days. Grow the strongest one on a bit before planting out to give it a bit of a chance against the dreaded slugs and you'll still get a reasonable crop, admittedly a bit later than others but you'll still be going strong when the early plants have worn out.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

I regularly sow a couple at the end of June and these are the plants that see me through to the end of September, the others having given up by then. The warmer weather seems to bring them on well and quite quickly, although I don't grow any outside being so far north.
      ~
      Aerodynamically the bumblebee shouldn't be able to fly, but the bumblebee doesn't know that so it goes on flying anyway.
      ~ Mary Kay Ash

Comment

Thank you I'll get them in this weekend!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X