are my aubergines sick?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• are my aubergines sick?

hi everyone,i wonder if any one could tell me what is wrong with my aubergines. They have dry brown patches and some holes on thier leaves. I cant supply a pic as the file is to large to upload,maybe someone can help with this as well.

Are they on a very sunny windowsill? The strength of direct sunlight on leaves, especially when wet, can burn them. This results in pale papery patches. Diffuse the light by putting up a piece of thin white paper or similar.

Comment

they were on a windowsill in direct sun, however they are now in my green house. I left them in there last night for the first time along with my toms. With gentle heat from a parafin heater I managed to keep the temp up to 10deg, which they didnt seem to mind however my 'shirly' toms have gone limp in the leaf, dont know if they will survive. Hey-ho you live and learn.

Comment

mine have been in the unheated greenhouse since febuary got six leaves on them.dont expect them to grow fast until mid july as too cold at the moment keep covering them with fleece when frosts are forecast
        joanne geldard

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X