+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 2 of 2
Thread: Thanks Grapes
- 26-08-2008, 10:26 AM #1
Just a quick note to say thanks to all he Grapes what have offered their experience, hints, tips, suggestions and recipes.
I'd never made a pot of jam, a chutney or a relish before this year. I have now gone totally OTT and my kitchen cupboards are now stuffed with tasty treats. Family and friends are delighted with the goodies they leave our house with, thanks again, you are indeed a lovely bunch.
- 23-09-2008, 08:22 AM #2Seedling
- Join Date
- Apr 2008
I agree with you its such an interesting forum to read and gain experience and the grapes are really helpful without patronising!! glad i found this site.
- By milly2306 in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 12Last Post: 16-07-2010, 04:32 PM
- By StrawberryMan in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 3Last Post: 07-09-2009, 05:19 AM
- By lesleygl in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 5Last Post: 28-05-2009, 07:28 AM
- By Zenithtb in forum New ShootsReplies: 14Last Post: 18-04-2009, 07:06 AM
- By phil the shed in forum Allotment AdviceReplies: 4Last Post: 14-08-2008, 12:02 PM