+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Thread: Homebrew programme on BBC TV
- 24-09-2010, 08:03 AM #1Banned
- Join Date
- Oct 2009
Homebrew programme on BBC TV
I have just learned (in another place) of this great idea. Apparently researchers are looking for amateur beer/cider/wine makers to contribute to this new series. Filming is about to start on Sunday 29th Sept. at Faversham (Kent).
I am amazed that nobody has thought of doing this before and I will keep you informed of progress.
- 25-09-2010, 09:52 AM #2
- 25-09-2010, 10:39 AM #3
Sounds like a brill idea!!"Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple
sorry to jump in on this
21again please could i have the recipe for the Aincient Orange Mead? the OH is desperate to start making his own mead & we were thinking of an orange one but theres so many recipes out there i'd rather use one thats recommended
- 10-10-2010, 03:20 PM #5
I got mine from here http://www.winesathome.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27
I used quick acting yeast, the same that you use for breadmaking, I bought Doves from Tesco.
Last edited by 21again; 10-10-2010 at 03:23 PM.Hi. Hi. We've removed your signature. If you have any issues with this, please contact one of the Moderators.
- By rustylady in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 18Last Post: 30-04-2010, 05:27 PM
- By Paul D84 in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 6Last Post: 14-08-2009, 08:28 PM
- By Seahorse in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 5Last Post: 27-01-2008, 01:14 PM
- By jules07 in forum Juicy GossipReplies: 4Last Post: 15-07-2007, 06:26 AM
- By Earthbabe in forum General chitchatReplies: 14Last Post: 31-03-2007, 09:46 PM