+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 20
Thread: I've changed!!?
- 10-05-2010, 08:22 AM #1
It seems like only days ago I was a germinator, now I can proudly be called a seedling! How does this happen, can't find an explanation in FAQ and I'm wondering whether this is a points type system?
How have some of you reached the heady heights of "guru"??
(I'm not for a minute suggesting that I could cope with the responsibility of being a Guru, or indeed answer any queries about anything)
Just wondering, thats all.
- 10-05-2010, 08:43 AM #2
It just relates to how many posts you've made
All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.
"You don't need horsemuck, potions, sprays or packets of stuff to grow vegetables" ~~ me
- 10-05-2010, 09:13 AM #3
Ah! So it's nothing to do with my success as a plant!!
- 10-05-2010, 10:24 AM #4
No - and it's nowt to do with our wisdom as growers! It is a flawed system, common to many forums, where the gobbiest get to the top fastest!
I'll shut me gob and get me coat!Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.
www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring
- 10-05-2010, 12:07 PM #5
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Near Skipton
- Blog Entries
- 10-05-2010, 12:25 PM #6
Just as well really, if it was based on ability in the cultivation of green things a whole new category would have to be created for myself. Perhaps "Non eventful pot of compost with algae on it"... Doesn't exactly roll off the tongue though does it!
- 10-05-2010, 12:30 PM #7
- 10-05-2010, 12:36 PM #8
Certainly not Tomatoking! Wouldn't dream of it.
- By Nick Blair in forum Weeds, Pests and DiseasesReplies: 11Last Post: 04-06-2010, 08:56 AM
- By Nicos in forum General chitchatReplies: 42Last Post: 22-03-2010, 10:13 PM
- By enrich100 in forum General chitchatReplies: 11Last Post: 04-03-2010, 03:53 PM
- By HeyWayne in forum General chitchatReplies: 19Last Post: 10-06-2009, 04:04 PM
- By Finedon.Dandy in forum General chitchatReplies: 7Last Post: 10-11-2008, 11:51 AM