+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Don't Do the Maths
- 24-12-2008, 10:16 AM #1Early Fruiter
- Join Date
- Nov 2007
- Blog Entries
Don't Do the Maths
Tomorrow will be my 49th Christmas Day. This means that I've spent an incredible seven WEEKS of my life opening presents and eating Turkey. This also means I've done seven weeks' worth of birthdays and spent almost an unbelievable 2 years on summer holiday. No wonder I never have time to get anything done.Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.
- 24-12-2008, 10:29 AM #2
This will be Christmas number 60 for me that's eight & a half weeks.
On the bright I get my bus pass in February.The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
- 24-12-2008, 02:51 PM #3
Ha-ha! Get mine in January BW - beat you to it!
Spent even more time cutting my nails, washing my hair etc. How can you expect people to go out to work?Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.
www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring
- 24-12-2008, 02:54 PM #4
Went to the barbers last week it was the first time in 6 years,Madderbat has given me the odd "trim" though.The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
- By Two_Sheds in forum General chitchatReplies: 13Last Post: 14-12-2009, 06:11 PM
- By zazen999 in forum General chitchatReplies: 71Last Post: 09-04-2009, 02:23 PM
- By Maf in forum Vegging OutReplies: 1Last Post: 27-03-2008, 09:16 AM
- By Seahorse in forum General chitchatReplies: 3Last Post: 14-12-2007, 05:57 PM