+ Reply to Thread
Results 11 to 17 of 17
- 29-01-2009, 02:19 PM #11
Happy Birthday Snake! It's nice to see you've come back to us recently, we've missed you!
Into every life a little rain must fall.
- 29-01-2009, 03:49 PM #12Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.
www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring
- 29-01-2009, 03:51 PM #13
Hope you have a great day.xthe fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.
Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx
- 29-01-2009, 04:06 PM #14Early Fruiter
- Join Date
- May 2007
Have a great day Snake!!!!!
- 29-01-2009, 06:19 PM #15
Many happy returns!My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)
Diversify & prosper!
- 29-01-2009, 06:27 PM #16
Hippy Birdie from me too - whoever you are lol!All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.
- 29-01-2009, 08:57 PM #17
Happy Birthday young man
Hope it's a good one .There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.
- By lottie dolly in forum General chitchatReplies: 4Last Post: 30-01-2011, 08:28 PM
- By Jeanied in forum General chitchatReplies: 24Last Post: 25-08-2010, 09:25 PM
- By SueA in forum General chitchatReplies: 6Last Post: 04-01-2010, 07:25 PM
- By piskieinboots in forum General chitchatReplies: 13Last Post: 02-05-2009, 05:22 PM
- By lainey lou in forum General chitchatReplies: 18Last Post: 29-01-2008, 10:57 PM