+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 8 of 8
- 26-01-2009, 11:49 AM #1
Thompson and Morgan gardeners world offers
if you go to Gardeners World Offers
it lists all the recent Gardeners world special offers and postage only plants from them, goes back a few months too.
- 26-01-2009, 01:54 PM #2
I just found this last night! May have to indulge!Jane,
keen but (slightly less) clueless
- 26-01-2009, 05:33 PM #3
yeah, I buy perennials for my allotment butterfly and bee bed from the offers and the plants always do ok.
- 27-01-2009, 11:59 AM #4
nice find ordered the free vegi seeds for 1.99 prob more than i can use on my strip of land (8ft long x2ft wide.. its a border realy..lol) but as this is the first full year of trying i have nothing to loose...
- 31-01-2009, 11:25 AM #5
Thankyou for this I have 3 free things on the way!
- 02-02-2009, 09:12 PM #6
thank you for the tip, the raspberry canes look great!
- 02-02-2009, 09:56 PM #7Tuber
- Join Date
- Jan 2009
- On the borders of Hampshire, Surrey and Berkshire
Thanks, I just ordered the free seeds.
Don't really need them, but I can plant a few different flowers and pass on others I won't use.
Having collected loads of marigold seeds on my plot last year, the plot next to me is going to sprinkle marigold seeds all around the edge of his plot too. Blooming lovely.
- 03-02-2009, 03:08 PM #8
Do you have to be a member of gardens world to get the offers? As the "10 FREE seed packets" is showing up as £1.99 plus postage at £1.99
- By chengjing in forum Top TipsReplies: 19Last Post: 14-11-2010, 09:03 PM
- By burnie in forum Grapes RecommendationsReplies: 3Last Post: 11-01-2009, 09:33 PM
- By amandaandherveg in forum Vegging OutReplies: 8Last Post: 29-06-2008, 11:54 PM
- By Ethansmum in forum Grapes RecommendationsReplies: 0Last Post: 19-05-2008, 11:35 AM
- By HeyWayne in forum General chitchatReplies: 2Last Post: 15-09-2007, 08:12 PM