+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Peaches and Plums
- 04-10-2005, 02:35 PM #1Germinator
- Join Date
- Sep 2005
Peaches and Plums
I was recently given fruit by a friend from trees in her garden, and so thought I would plant the seeds and see how they go!
4 weeks later, the plums have not sprouted yet but I will wait, as for the peaches I have 2 lovely little plants (1 inch and 3 inches high). My problem is that the more I have read on the net, I am told that I should chill seeds for up to 3 months, if not, I will get no fruit..
As I have only just started, I am not particulary worried if they do not, but just wondered if anyone else has had success growing plums or peaches from seed. (don't think they are F1)
Last edited by Rachel; 04-10-2005 at 02:40 PM.
- By gerrybhoy in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 7Last Post: 23-12-2012, 08:20 PM
- By Brengirl in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 5Last Post: 28-07-2010, 09:33 PM
- By mariell in forum Making the Most…Replies: 4Last Post: 14-09-2009, 09:47 AM
- By Shirley Sherriffs in forum Feeling FruityReplies: 2Last Post: 02-09-2009, 07:31 PM
- By allotmentlady in forum General chitchatReplies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2009, 08:03 PM