+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 4 of 4
Thread: Putting up a new shed
- 06-01-2009, 10:24 PM #1
Putting up a new shed
I just ordered a new shed an 8x6 billyoh tongue and groove shed.
First time I have put a shed up but I assume that it will be ok to put it on a flagstone base as long as I make sure they are level.
Once it is up I will move the stuff out of the other shed that is in a sorry state on a concrete base, then demolish it and put up my 6x4 pent metal shed thats been in the dining room for over a year on the concrete base, lukily the concrete base measures 7x5.
All I have to do then is put up the boxed greenhouse, clean the other 3 for spring and generally tidy up the plot.
Beware Greeks bearing gifts, or have you already got a wooden horse?... hehe.
- 07-01-2009, 01:05 AM #2
My shed is on a flagstone base, I've had it for three years now with no problems.
The company I bought it from also erected it.
Fencing & Decking Leicester, Pavilions LeicestershireThe river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
- 07-01-2009, 07:51 AM #3Gardening Gnomette
- Join Date
- Jul 2006
- Near Skipton
- Blog Entries
Sounds great, you're going to be a busy lad for a while
- 07-01-2009, 09:44 AM #4
Last edited by Sanjo; 07-01-2009 at 09:45 AM.
- By llamalady in forum Undercover OperationsReplies: 5Last Post: 18-03-2011, 06:55 AM
- By Jax in forum General chitchatReplies: 26Last Post: 23-04-2010, 10:24 PM
- By thepopela in forum New ShootsReplies: 10Last Post: 20-04-2010, 12:19 PM
- By Brengirl in forum General chitchatReplies: 27Last Post: 28-02-2010, 06:57 PM
- By snohare in forum New ShootsReplies: 5Last Post: 16-09-2009, 02:14 PM